- 01. Sperate in Deo - 2 sopranos, bass, 2 violins, trombone, b.c.
- 02. Quantus amor Jesu - bass, 2 violins, b.c.
- 03. Mortales audite factorem - 2 sopranos, 2 violins, b.c.
- 04. Ave Jesu Christe - 2 sopranos, bass, 2 violins, dulcian, b.c.
- 05. O cor meum quo vagaris - 2 sopranos, 2 violins, b.c.
- 06. Sinfonia - 2 violins, b.c.
- 07. Laudate pueri Dominum - 2 sopranos, bass, b.c.
- 08. Omnia quæ facit Deus - soprano (RF), 2 violins, trombone, b.c.
- 09. Amo te luado te - 2 sopranos, 2 violins, dulcian, b.c.
- 10. Venite omnes gentes - 2 sopranos, bass, 2 violins, dulcian, b.c.
Vincenzo Albrici: Concerti sacri for 1, 2, 3 voices and instruments
First recorded tribute to Albrici
Cappella Augustana, Bologna
directed by Matteo Messori
The Italian maestro di cappella and composer Vincenzo Albrici (1631-1690/96) was at his time famous in all Europe. A major part of his life he worked for the Dresden court and introduced to the transalpine musical world features of Italian style which influenced composers like Buxtehude.
Through a fruitful co-operation between the musicologist Mary E. Frandsen and the baroque music interpreter Matteo Messori with his Cappella Augustana, it is today possible to have a coherent picture of this undeservedly forgotten musician who lived 350 years ago.
Rosita Fridani – soprano
Alessandra Vavasori – soprano
Carlo Lepore – bass
Alberto Stevanin – violin
Stefano Barneschi – violin
Mauro Morini – trombone
Alberto Guerra – dulcian (bassoon)
Vanni Moretto – violone
Stefano Demicheli – spinet
Matteo Messori – organ