- 01. Victoria Borisova-Ollas - Adoration of the Magi in the Snow
- 02. Reminiscenses of the Future - Sergej Dmitriev
- 03. Wienen, Klagen, Sorgen, Zagen - Franz Liszt Variations
- 04. William Byrd - Pavian
- 05. William Byrd - Galliarde
- 06. William Byrd - Fantasia in A
- 07-09. J.S.Bach/A.Vivaldi Concerto a-moll - Allegro
- 10. J.S.Bach - Wir glaben all' an einen Gott
- 11. J.S.Bach - Tocata
- 12. Minoru Miki - Marimba Spiritual - Fugue
Live at Oergryte
Bengt Tribukait, organ
In a live concert Bengt Tribukait exposes the two interesting organs at Örgryte New Church, Gothenburg, and their capacities.
The North German baroque organ is a result of a research project at Gothenburg University. It was reconstructed entirely from scratch with old types of tools (also reconstructed) and according to old methods, and has already an international fame.
The other organ was originally used in England but has been imported to Sweden. It is a Victorian organ from about 1870, made by the famous organ-builder Henry Willis.
The concert program contains music from four centuries by (17th c.) Byrd, (18th c.) Vivaldi and Bach, (19th c.) Liszt, (c. 2000) Borisova and Dimitrijev (two young Russian composers, living in Stockholm)